Snail slime: Scientific publications on its efficacy
Snail slime is the cornerstone of our line of cosmetics designed for various applications for all skin types.
When talking about snail slime, many people imagine a kind of miracle serum, whose effects have not yet been scientifically proven. But is this really the case? As a matter of fact, there is a lot of evidence, published in various scientific journals resulting in a long series of laboratory tests that demonstrate the benefits of this natural product.
The following publications focus on one of the main elements of our products based on snail slime, namely Helix Aspersa Müller Secrection Filtrate, a key ingredient in the creation of Nuvò Cosmetic.
Below are the most renowned scientific publications on the subject.
- Molecular Basis for the Regenerative Properties of a Secretion of the Mollusk Cryptomphalus aspersa
- The efficacy of Helix aspersa Müller extract in the healing of partial thickness burns: A novel treatment for open burn management protocols
- The Effects of Filtrate of the Secretion of the Cryptomphalus aspersa on Photoaged Skin
- The Effects of Snail Secretion Filtrate on the damaged skin barrier’s recovery of the Atopic dermatitis
- A placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy of Imedeen® Time Perfection® for improving the appearance of photodamaged skin
- A secretion of the mollusc Cryptomphalus aspersa promotes proliferation, migration and survival of keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts in vitro
- Cryptomphalus aspersa mollusc eggs extract promotes migration and prevents cutaneous ageing in keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts in vitro